Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vintage Stars Quilt

Vintage Stars Quilt is a gift for my SIL.  She will be getting it Saturday (today) and she has no idea that it is done. I hope she likes it as much as I do.  I thought it came out beautiful and the quilting pattern is just perfect for this quilt.

I bought this as a kit from the Fat Quarter Shop about a year ago. For Christmas I gave my SIL a picture of the quilt and told her this was her gift, but that it would be awhile before it was "done"!  It is officially done, binding hand sewn to the back and label attached (putting a label on is not my favorite thing to do!).

The Vintage Stars Pattern is by Toby Lischko and the fabric is by Robyn Pandolph for RJR and is called True Vintage.



Here is a close-up of the quilting that my LAQ did. I just love this pattern.


Thank you for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Your SIL Loves it!! It is just beautiful! Just perfect for her bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! I admired this one on the FQS website, but did not need another kit! (Story of my life!) I hope your SIL loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.