Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A New Schnibbles Pattern

I hope everyone had a chance to visit Sherri and Sinta's blogs to see the Mercerie Parade.  There are some really stunning quilts to be seen.  So the next schnibbles pattern is a brand new one by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. (as was Mercerie) and it is Clover!


This pattern looks really difficult, but after reading through the instructions it should be pretty simple. Just a matter of keeping everything in it's proper place!!

I'm pretty sure I know what charm packs I'm going to be using and they are Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics. I can't wait to get started on this one but need to go get some cutting done on another project before the next workshop on the 29th.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw all four of the new Schnibbles on Carrie's blog, I liked them all, but this was THE one for me. All day while I was waiting for the parade yesterday I kept saying "Clover, clover, clover, PLEASE let it be Clover." LOL! Maybe I'm just weird that way, but I sure was happy about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.