Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Two Projects Finished and Another Project Started.......

Well can you believe it's almost time again for the Schnibbles Parade. This months pattern was Clover and I have mine finished and I really like it a lot. I used marmalade by bonnie and camille for moda.  If you have a chance go visit Sherri and Sinta's blogs on Friday for the parade.
  
My Clover:

My second finished project was a sew along with Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts called Nabby's Dowry. I purchased the kit to do this project and I just love how this one came out!  In December Pam Buda will be doing an "airing of the quilts" that were made.  I can't wait to see all the different version.

My Nabby's Dowry:

And finally a new project started.  I am taking this as a workshop at my LQS and it is called Nature's Jewels by Laurie Shifrin.  The center of the quilt is done and here is what it looks like:


This is going to be stunning when it is done!!!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  Have a great day or evening! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! All of your projects are so pretty! I've made the first two, as well, and wondered at the third until I saw it was from you LQS> It is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Clover quilt! It looks beautiful in the Marmalade fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy, and with such beautiful quilts. I stopped by to see your Clover quilt, but really like the other 2 as well. How much more do you have left on the last one? The center is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Clover :-) It is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are beautiful! Love the Nabby's Dowry. the colors are gorgeous.
    You have been very busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clover schnibbles.? Look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.