Friday, November 29, 2013

Morning Joe

So this month's Schnibbles is Morning Joe by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.  When I first saw this pattern I was't really thrilled with it. But then I found some fabric that I thought would look really cool and once I got started Morning Joe soon became a favorite!

This is the front cover of Morning Joe. There are two versions that you could choose from the fist one is shown on the front and the other is on the back.  I decided to do the second version.  And I am really happy with it.
Image of Morning Joe PDF ~ No. 474

Image of Morning Joe PDF ~ No. 474

Here is my version of Morning Joe.  I used SOHO Chic by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  My quilt measures approx. 53 x 53.  And I can't wait to send to my LAQ to have it quilted. But she can't do it until June 2014.




So if you have moment stop by Sherri and Sinta's blogs on December 1 to see the parade of Morning Joe.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Judy! June for the quilting? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 2014, she must be good. :) Lovely version, I chose the other version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love tbe fabrics too! Sometimes once you get going with a pattern you really start loving it :-) That happens to me sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Ulla's Quilt World
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I just bought 2 charm packs of Soho Chic to d a schnibble. Maybe I'll choose this pattern?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.