Saturday, February 1, 2014

Jersey Girl and Two More Blocks Done

My Jersey Girl is done and I love it!  I have to admit that I shamelessly used the same exact fabric that Carrie used in her quilt. I used Midwinter Reds by Minick & Simpson for moda.  I just love this fabric.  You can find the pattern for Jersey Girl here.  The Schnibbles parade is going to be on Monday, February 3rd. So head on over to Sherri and Sinta's to see some really beautiful Jersey Girl Quilts!



On another note I have two more of my Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Designer Mystery BOM done!! Only two more plus one block to be done!!! I need thirteen blocks if I decide to set it on point and I am leaning toward that way.  The finished quilt would measure about 60 inches square.

Block Nine

Block Nine

Block Ten

Block Ten


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!!




10 comments:

  1. I don't think it's shameless at all! Those are really great fabrics. I've made the exact same version of one of the Schnibbles before. I love it. I like the way you photographed your blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for making the exact same version. It's simply gorgeous in the Midwinter Reds. I seriously considered doing the same and seeing yours kind of wish I had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous! Love the Midwinter reds. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Schnibbles is gorgeous and your blocks are awesome! I love how you took the picture with them hanging under a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning finish to your Jersey Girls quilt top!
    Your mystery blocks look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shameless? Hey why mess with a good thing? Carrie obviously thought that fabric was a good choice and I agree! Yours is smashing! Love your mystery blocks and the hangers are genius for photographing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your version of Jersey Girl! Hey I would have made the same one too, but I did not have those charms in my stash...why mess with perfection?? :-) Block outside is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Jersey Girl quilt! No shame in that :-) If that's what you like go for it! It looks lovely in Midwinter Reds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard not to make what we loved seeing especially all work involved...you want to be sure you love it. I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.