Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Next Schnibbles - Old or New You Decide

All I can say is Wow!!  That was such an awesome parade of Jersey Girl Quilts! I hope you had a chance to visit Sherri and Sinta's blogs to view all the the different version of Jersey Girl.

If you did you will have noticed that for this month's schnibbles the choice was left up to you! You could choose to pick a new schnibbles or a vintage schnibbles.  Here is a picture of the one I have decided to do.


Here are pictures of my Lincoln and Gentle Art Schnibbles. They have been quilted and are finished. Lincoln will be making an appearance in my guilds quilt show in March along with my Farmer's Wife Quilt which you can see here.  I have two more quilts that will also be in the show and I will try and get some pictures posted of them for you to see.

Lincoln

Gentle Art
Have a great evening and stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering which one you decided to do! It should look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both of your Schnibbles quilts! Lincoln is one I'm dying to do, even have it kitted up to do one day!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to get comments and I always try to reply back.